Application of Ultrafine Vertical Mill:
Ultrafine Vertical Mill are suitable for huge capacity producing, widely used in grinding non-flammable and non-explosive materials under 7(the Moh’s hardness), such as quartz, feldspar, calcite, talcum, barite, fluorite, iron ore, copper ore quartz, especially for slag, cement clinker, zircon sand, fly ash and carborundum, coal, etc.
Introduction of Ultrafine Vertical Mill
CLUM Ultrafine Vertical Mill is a new grinding equipment produced by shanghai Clirik, it can be used in stone powder process with many types.
Working principle of Ultrafine Vertical Mill:
The grinding disc is driving by motor through reducer. The material falls to grinding disc from the feed opening. The materials are driven to the edge of disc by the centrifugal force and crushed into fine powders by rollers. Then, the hot air from the nozzle take the fine powder to high effiency classsifer.The qualified powder are taken by the air to the powder collector to be collected, while the unqualified powder are sent back for regrinding.
Advantages of Ultrafine Vertical Mill(Upgrade product of HGM Micro powder mill):
1. High grinding efficiency: save 20~30% power consumption compared with the ball mill.
2. Strong drying capacity: dry and grind raw materials with moisture content as much as 15%.
3. Mutifunction: crushing, drying, grinding, separating and conveying
4. Low noises and little dust: no direct contact between the grinding rollers and grinding disc, so metallic impact is avoided and its noises is 20~25 decibels lower. Totally closed negative pressure operation has employed by this vertical grinding mill, so there is little dust during the operation.
5. Low wear rate and little metallic pollution: its metal wear is only 5~10g/t.
|Main configuration and production|
|Number of rollers（pieces）||3||3||3|
|Number of classifier（pieces）||5||7||7|
|Power of classifier（Kw）||5X15||7X15||7X（15～18.5）|
|Main unit power （Kw）||250||315||355|
|Feed size （mm）||＜10mm||＜10mm||＜10mm|
|Moisture of feeding material||＜3%||＜3%||＜3%|
|Less than 2μm=34%|
|Less than 2μm=46%|
|Less than 2μm=60%|
|Material: based on calcite|
Particle size distribution: measured by micro laser diffraction particle size analyzer in British Malvern3000 instruments